Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android

Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:11:04+00:00

Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T20:53:22+00:00

    The only way to give feed back is through the app store. Try it

    And remember to remive the link before reinstall OS next time

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-22T16:16:38+00:00

    I actually remove the link before resetting the OS, always, **** but still in the Android app (after disconnecting my account to unlink as said in the instructions inside the app, removing the app and reinstalling) when I connect my account again, the devices are still there. Note, that I don't have any devices registered in my Microsoft account, so the guide about unlinking devices from there isn't useful at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T03:36:34+00:00

    Fortunately, I solved this problem today, but I don't understand why Microsoft hides the delete button in OEM UI.

    Solution: Use any Android application Activity status management Tool that can view Windows Phone Link, search for activity title in the picture, and then delete the ones you want to delete, then Enjoy~ : )

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T06:15:21+00:00

    Hi Andrea, could you tell me the name of the app in the photo you posted?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments