Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android

Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:11:04+00:00

Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T12:42:58+00:00

    Everyone here has the same problem and apparently Microsoft has neither solutions nor plans to solve.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T00:12:28+00:00

    I'm enjoying the same problem. Two (what appears to be) duplicate accounts that are not connected nor can I find them on my Microsoft Account page either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T16:57:36+00:00

    Hey @Microsoft/Samsung any chance you are going to fix this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-09T16:21:09+00:00

    Microsoft still didn't fix the issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-09T17:02:05+00:00

    不是的,微软似乎加入了一个处理机制,当一个手机在一定时间没有再次链接过你的电脑,这个手机就会在你电脑的设备列表消失

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments