Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android

Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:11:04+00:00

Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T19:21:39+00:00

    Same here, I now have an extense collection of duplicated devices on my Phone Link Android app, there's no way to remove them, it makes the app looks ugly with lots of old connections and duplicated names, etc. Hope devs can fix this issue and add a remove option for past connections in the Android app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T14:51:57+00:00

    Nop, there is no visibility of active phone link on Microsoft account so we can't delete stale connections.

    And I can't find any support channel either....The only thing I can think of is to make rating and suggestion in the app store

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T12:24:55+00:00

    you ever find a fix for this

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-31T15:52:01+00:00

    Hi I understand this is community support. Is there any official support channel for Phone Link app?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T17:29:02+00:00

    I also believe that's the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments