Thank you so much, finally a solution to this mess of old connected devices.
Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android
Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.
Does anybody have the same issue?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T22:48:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-08-02T12:51:48+00:00 Thanks for your solution.
Your RootActivityLauncher didn't work for me. I used this one https://appteka.store/app/17er175390.
-
Anonymous
2024-07-22T14:40:17+00:00 Many thanks!
-
Anonymous
2024-07-22T13:28:21+00:00 Sorry, it's my fault, I missed something about Root permissions. This is the corrected answer.
Fortunately, I solved this problem today, but I don't understand why Microsoft hides the delete button in OEM UI.
Solution:
If you have Root permissions, use Activity Manager and enable "Show not exported activities" in Setting, then view Windows Phone Link, search for activity title in the picture, and then delete the ones you want to delete, Enjoy~. : )
If you don't have Root permissions, you may need to find other ways. I recommend using Shizuku, activate Shizuku using ADB, then grant permission to RootActivityLauncher, then search for "com.microsoft.appmanager.ext2.devicemanagement.Ext2AccountDevicesActivity" at the bottom, and then you can launch it.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more