Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android

Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:11:04+00:00

Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-08T11:28:56+00:00

    I also encountered the same problem. I tried to use the feedback of the problem in the system Settings, and the answers I got were consistent with the quick answers from the community, which could not solve the problem, and even the new version could not operate according to the complete scheme. It has been nearly a year since I found this problem and submitted relevant feedback, but the problem still has not been solved. This is the first time I've been disappointed with Microsoft, and I think the only way to fix this for now is to close my current Microsoft account and start a new one

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T23:17:45+00:00

    Microsoft deleted it in the latest beta version of Phone Link.
    You can try uninstalling the Phone Link (I mean uninstalling the update), if the original version of your device is not too old you will still be able to find the line and connect to the computer normally, so you can remove the devices you don't want and then upgrade the Phone Link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-10T11:51:59+00:00

    Love how I decided to actually give one of these microsoft apps a chance and instantly an annoying bug with no solution that I could easily waste hours researching trying to fix. It's the essential microsoft apps experience. stupid annoying little issues that you can easily flush hours of your life down the drain trying to fix. looks like it's time to throw phone link back into the garbage next to onedrive and go find the inevitable open source alternative that works way better and has more features without any invasive privacy issues like microsoft. smh

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T09:58:43+00:00

    Unfortunately this has not worked for me. I don't see that line at all in root ability launcher. Still searching for a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T16:29:37+00:00

    just as when i found a solution it doesnt work anymore. i was wondering why there's no result in rootactivitylauncher.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments