Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android

Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:11:04+00:00

Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-12T19:19:35+00:00

    I shouldn't have to faff to remove a device I no longer possess nor own. Microsoft just need to sort this out ASAP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T13:08:49+00:00

    最开始的时候是可以删除,但是并没有真正的从账户中删除,所以,现在直接砍掉了删除按钮

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-29T06:39:06+00:00

    让我不理解的是曾经可以删除设备而现在不可以,就跟故意移除了似的

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T15:35:51+00:00

    是的,这种方式不在可用,但是用户需要这个功能,而微软在长达一年以上的时间,没有解决这个问题

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-27T16:52:55+00:00

    Unfortunately, this method no longer works. In the new version of Link to Windows, Ext2 Account Devices Activity no longer exists.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments