Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android

Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:11:04+00:00

Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-27T16:52:55+00:00

    Unfortunately, this method no longer works. In the new version of Link to Windows, Ext2 Account Devices Activity no longer exists.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-20T09:27:26+00:00

    Thank you. This works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-17T09:44:22+00:00

    I don't think that's a problem, after all, you can't solve this problem through normal feedback channels

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T09:58:43+00:00

    Unfortunately this has not worked for me. I don't see that line at all in root ability launcher. Still searching for a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T16:29:37+00:00

    just as when i found a solution it doesnt work anymore. i was wondering why there's no result in rootactivitylauncher.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments