Hey @Microsoft/Samsung any chance you are going to fix this issue?
Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android
Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.
Does anybody have the same issue?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-13T16:57:36+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-02-12T19:19:35+00:00 I shouldn't have to faff to remove a device I no longer possess nor own. Microsoft just need to sort this out ASAP.
-
Anonymous
2024-12-16T10:52:51+00:00 I got a strong feeling that by keeping information of computers of someone, it might go against GDPR in Europe.
Any thoughts? I am thinking of making a report against MS through officials
-
Anonymous
2024-12-15T08:23:45+00:00 There is currently no good way to solve this problem, you can log out of your current Microsoft account and sign up for a new Microsoft account to solve this problem, or, wait, wait for Microsoft to update the program to solve the problem, if you can, please click the link to support my post and let Microsoft see:关于“手机连接”(Phone Link)和“连接至windows”( Link to Windows)无法删除历史设备的问题 - Microsoft Community
-
Anonymous
2024-12-13T22:39:51+00:00 I am facing this right now. I left my last place of employment, where I had linked my phone to my work PC (Did it for the convenience but I regret this so much now). I removed PhoneLink before I said my goodbyes and this came up as a concern right away. I had the IT guy uninstall PhoneLink from the computer just incase I did not do it right, but that still did not work. I was suggested to wait until the PC gets decommissioned and maybe that will remove any room for a link existence. Work PC was decommissioned last week, aaand it is still there on my account. Now, I cannot remove it from the work PC either because the PC no longer exists. Soo, does that mean my Work PC profile is stuck with my account forever? I really do not want this.. Help, please?!