Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android

Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:11:04+00:00

Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T23:17:45+00:00

    Microsoft deleted it in the latest beta version of Phone Link.
    You can try uninstalling the Phone Link (I mean uninstalling the update), if the original version of your device is not too old you will still be able to find the line and connect to the computer normally, so you can remove the devices you don't want and then upgrade the Phone Link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T05:48:34+00:00

    No, I can not. There are no linked mobile devices displayed.. None.

    Old phone I do not own anymore is displayed in app only and I am not able to get rid of it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T18:54:14+00:00

    Well, it's done. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T14:40:17+00:00

    Many thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T06:15:21+00:00

    Hi Andrea, could you tell me the name of the app in the photo you posted?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments