I'm enjoying the same problem. Two (what appears to be) duplicate accounts that are not connected nor can I find them on my Microsoft Account page either.
Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android
Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.
Does anybody have the same issue?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-02-26T00:12:28+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-08-02T12:51:48+00:00 Thanks for your solution.
Your RootActivityLauncher didn't work for me. I used this one https://appteka.store/app/17er175390.
-
Anonymous
2024-06-22T16:16:38+00:00 I actually remove the link before resetting the OS, always, **** but still in the Android app (after disconnecting my account to unlink as said in the instructions inside the app, removing the app and reinstalling) when I connect my account again, the devices are still there. Note, that I don't have any devices registered in my Microsoft account, so the guide about unlinking devices from there isn't useful at all.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-30T17:29:02+00:00 I also believe that's the issue.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-28T23:51:24+00:00 Hello Fernando, sorry about your problems. My name is Marco and I will do my best to help you.
If you don't see the delete option in the phone link app, maybe you can uninstall it and reinstall it to remove the connections.
You can do this via Powershell.
Open the Windows start menu and type: powershell
Right-click on it to run it as admin.
Enter the following command to uninstall it:
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
To reinstall it, go to the Microsoft Store and search for Phone link. If you can't find it, you can reinstall it via powershell too... Here is the command to enter: Get-AppXPackage *Microsoft.YourPhone* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}