Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-05T17:35:10+00:00

    I have made no changes in my computer

    It hasnt been opened for last many years

    I have changed its region format & tried to reset store

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T11:12:25+00:00

    hi i did this and it didnt work and microsoft store dissapeared please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-24T21:51:03+00:00

    i've tried everything

    it doesn't work

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-28T10:06:43+00:00

    why my laptop didnt work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T17:17:59+00:00

    Store App hasn't worked for weeks. I can get to the store through the browser, but the store will come up as though it's loading but error out as a white screen. This causes in app/game purchases and in app/game upgrades to fail because it never successfully loads.

    I tried everything.

    Reset Cache

    Reset App

    Uninstalled and reinstalled App.

    It's getting to my account info fine as my login thumbnail appears before it errors out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments