Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-16T01:07:56+00:00

    no,my window update also have some glich its showing something went wrong try to reopen later

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T12:01:03+00:00

    why i cant open my mincrosoft store

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T23:10:07+00:00

    cant open microsoft store on my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-16T23:16:46+00:00

    Last time Microsoft store worked was like 2 months later after building the PC and the only things I downloaded was basic stuff.

    I asked customer support and watched YouTube videos but the videos weren't the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T18:12:46+00:00

    Hi!

    I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

    Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

    Thanks for helping!

    I tried everything to fix this issue myself turns out it was becasue my pc wasnt allowing my apps to obtain account information.

    There is a super easy fix

    1. Go to settings
    2. Privacy and Security
    3. Scroll down to Account Info
    4. Under Let Apps Access Your Account Info check the Microsoft Content and Email and Accounts

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments