I just remember that the problems started when I deleted Xbox app.
I did these steps but when I try to install the Xbox app I get error code (0x80070003).
Anything else I could do?
Thank you!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi!
I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.
Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.
Thanks for helping!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please try performing an In-place Upgrade. Performing this can repair broken operating system files while your personal files, settings and installed applications will not be removed.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Few things to check on the PC
**Unplug all external peripherals except for the Mouse, Keyboard, and LAN cable before starting
**Disable or uninstall any 3rd party Anti-Virus program to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade
Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.
Kind regards,
John DeV
Independent Advisor
Thank you so much! Final got it work. Thanks!
Please try performing an In-place Upgrade. Performing this can repair broken operating system files while your personal files, settings and installed applications will not be removed.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...Few things to check on the PC
**Unplug all external peripherals except for the Mouse, Keyboard, and LAN cable before starting
**Disable or uninstall any 3rd party Anti-Virus program to prevent it from interfering with the upgradeKindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.
Kind regards,
John DeV
Independent Advisor
Hi,
I have run into the same problem, and followed all the solution steps but the problem still persist.
Are there any other solution to fix it?
I tried this, but the Xbox app could not be uploaded. It gave error 0x80070490
Any ideas would be nice.