Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T23:10:07+00:00

    cant open microsoft store on my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T12:01:03+00:00

    why i cant open my mincrosoft store

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-16T01:07:56+00:00

    no,my window update also have some glich its showing something went wrong try to reopen later

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-10T20:24:59+00:00

    I tried this, but the Xbox app could not be uploaded. It gave error 0x80070490

    Any ideas would be nice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-31T15:38:50+00:00

    Please try performing an In-place Upgrade. Performing this can repair broken operating system files while your personal files, settings and installed applications will not be removed.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Few things to check on the PC

    **Unplug all external peripherals except for the Mouse, Keyboard, and LAN cable before starting
    **Disable or uninstall any 3rd party Anti-Virus program to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade

    Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

    Kind regards,

    John DeV
    Independent Advisor

    Hi,

    I have run into the same problem, and followed all the solution steps but the problem still persist.

    Are there any other solution to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments