Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T11:10:39+00:00

    Brooooooooooooooooooooo that restarting the microsoft install service worked damn I was too tensed when my microsfot store wasn't working.Thank You Sooooooooooooooooo much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-29T17:57:06+00:00

    Yea, there is no solution. Microsoft hates their customers. The only solution is to buy a new PC with newer Microsoft software pre-installed as part of their monopoly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-29T17:54:54+00:00

    Microsoft has a monopoly on PC's, so there is no solution.

    These tech people just want to put something on their resumes. They know that there is no solution.

    Microsoft hates their customers, because they don't have to compete to earn them.

    All Microsoft products are pure trash.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T17:17:59+00:00

    Store App hasn't worked for weeks. I can get to the store through the browser, but the store will come up as though it's loading but error out as a white screen. This causes in app/game purchases and in app/game upgrades to fail because it never successfully loads.

    I tried everything.

    Reset Cache

    Reset App

    Uninstalled and reinstalled App.

    It's getting to my account info fine as my login thumbnail appears before it errors out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-28T10:06:43+00:00

    why my laptop didnt work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments