Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T07:27:58+00:00

    Hi, good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

    I'll be asking a few questions so I can have a better idea what solutions to provide.

    When was the last time it worked properly? Have you made any changes to your computer recently?

    What are some of the steps you tried to fix the issue, so I don't have to suggest it again?

    Kind regards,

    John DeV
    Independent Advisor

    One day just stop working and really i am in problem. I reinstall windows and problems persist? any Suggestion?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T19:08:46+00:00

    Posted some solutions above.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T19:07:56+00:00

    Just posted some solutions. See if they work for you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T19:06:54+00:00

    Just posted some solutions after a lot of digging to fix it on my PC since I've had the same problem for over a year. See if they end up working for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more