Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-16T18:40:13+00:00

    hello sir my microsoft store cannot be open or not working plz my solved problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T01:31:24+00:00

    What do I need to do to open an older Excel file

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T17:24:01+00:00

    i am trying to do the get apppackage command but get access denied. I am trying to reinstall the ms store. i have run the powershell as adminstrator but still get access denied. can you help? thank you! very frustrating

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-17T03:13:35+00:00

    Try this solution that works for me.

    • Goto Network and Internet Settings -> Network and Sharing Center -> Internet Properties -> Advanced.
    • In the Security settings, check "Use TLS 1.2" if it is unchecked, and apply.
    • Open Microsoft Store again.

    Hope it works for you too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-13T20:53:32+00:00

    three days back, I only deleted my Instagram app from the windows app.

    i try to reinstall it using power shell command but it fail i try repair and reset it al fail now i don't know what to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments