Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T16:38:24+00:00

    still not cant open

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-08T02:33:05+00:00

    I can't open microsoft store and when I do the reset command it doesn't help it at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T11:57:16+00:00

    I've used the wsreset.exe command. I've also reset the app in settings. I've only had the laptop for a month so I don't know if it ever worked. I'm trying to install Kyocera and the Kyocera Print Installation.exe goes to Microsoft Store and nothing happens. When I run wsreset.exe I get a message saying The app didn't start

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T21:48:54+00:00

    i am unable to install any apps from Microsoft store and also i am unable to window update

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments