Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-05T13:45:58+00:00

    Excellent!! Thank You!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-27T13:41:35+00:00

    no i haven't changed it and the last time i used it was about 3 weeks ago

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-27T02:40:49+00:00

    I m having the same issue I am on 23h2 on an asus prebuilt i bought in october 2024. Worst bug I have seen in years. Totallly corrupted, yet no corruption found with sfc.

    Going to try in place upgrade of 24h2 tomorrow and if it fails i have 23h2 on a flash drive. I tried the other methods suggested (powershell, the built in reset and repair for the core component app in Apps and features, and restarting the windows store install service)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-22T01:22:39+00:00

    Ever since I got this new computer with Windows 11 it will not open tells me to check on line connection

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T16:43:26+00:00

    still not cant open

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments