Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T19:06:54+00:00

    Just posted some solutions after a lot of digging to fix it on my PC since I've had the same problem for over a year. See if they end up working for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T19:03:37+00:00

    Try these solutions and forums out. I've been having the EXACT same issues and these seemed to have helped:

    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU DO THIS OPTION:
    The Keep personal files only option WILL DELETE data in your Program Files folder, Program Files(x86) folder, ProgramData folder, Windows folder, YOUR GLOBAL AND USER ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES, and your AppData/local low and AppData/roaming folders. It will NOT DELETE any folder or file located in the ROOT DIRECTORY of your C Drive (C:~) that YOU HAVE CREATED OR MOVED THERE, as long as it's NOT WINDOWS RELATED!! It will NOT DELETE anything on your other drives. It will NOT DELETE anything in the /User directory. EXCEPT FOR your AppData/local low and AppData/roaming folders.**** I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO CLONE YOUR (C:) DRIVE FIRST TO BACK IT UP!!! (THAT WAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING YOUR DATA) ****ALSO SAVE A LIST OF ANY ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES YOU OR A PROGRAM HAVE SET THAT YOU WANT TO KEEP. THAT WAY YOU CAN MANUALLY ADD THEM BACK LATER!!! **** This can be done with Samsung Magician, Macrium Reflect, or similar 3rd party tools. **** YOU WILL REQUIRE A SEPARATE STORAGE DRIVE TO DO THIS.

    Windows 11 has a ton of bugs and poorly constructed features; Microsoft has their work cut out for them, so I really hope they're working rigorously on improving their software and dishing out fixes for all these critical issues.

    Let me know if these end up working for you and mark this as a solution if it does! I really hope this helps you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-21T21:09:12+00:00

    microsoft store does nt open

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments