Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-12T03:10:42+00:00

    for some random reason my microsoft store isnt connecting to the internet

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T11:10:39+00:00

    Brooooooooooooooooooooo that restarting the microsoft install service worked damn I was too tensed when my microsfot store wasn't working.Thank You Sooooooooooooooooo much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-29T17:57:06+00:00

    Yea, there is no solution. Microsoft hates their customers. The only solution is to buy a new PC with newer Microsoft software pre-installed as part of their monopoly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-28T10:06:43+00:00

    why my laptop didnt work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T11:12:25+00:00

    hi i did this and it didnt work and microsoft store dissapeared please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments