I have made no changes in my computer
It hasnt been opened for last many years
I have changed its region format & tried to reset store
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi!
I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.
Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.
Thanks for helping!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have made no changes in my computer
It hasnt been opened for last many years
I have changed its region format & tried to reset store
ok look not only is it the microsoft store and xbox app but its also other things like in settings I cant open the system settings and its also with going to privacy then account info it just closes so do you have an answer to this problem?
I have the same issue but mine shows up but I can't open it I've done all of the steps for months and doesn't work and haven't since I've owned this laptop
i have followed all of your instructions and even done a full reinstallation of windows at this point. for some reason microsoft store just isnt opening along with media player for some reason. ive tryed everything i can. Is there any other thing that could be stopping me
if it helps, one of the times when i tried opening microsoft store i was given this error "ms-windows-store:Assoc?protocol=ms-quick-assist" and when i try opening any sort of video i get an error (without a code for some reason) and it simply says "The app didn't start."
Please help, im starting to lose my mind. ive been trying to fix this for 8 hours straight.
Hi!
I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.
Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.
Thanks for helping!
And can u fix it for me?