Ever since I got this new computer with Windows 11 it will not open tells me to check on line connection
Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all
Hi!
I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.
Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.
Thanks for helping!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-22T01:22:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-03-09T16:43:26+00:00 still not cant open
-
Anonymous
2025-03-09T16:38:24+00:00 still not cant open
-
Anonymous
2025-03-08T02:33:05+00:00 I can't open microsoft store and when I do the reset command it doesn't help it at all
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more