No Joy in Mudville.
I can report this.
Yesterday afternoon there were two releases for 'Windows Terminal' (current and preview).
I usually download the 'msixbundle (Microsoft.WindowsTerminalPreview_1.22.3232.0_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle) from the GitHub site and install it by hand.
I know there is a lag between when it is posted on GitHub and available in the store.
I decided to wait till it hit the Store.
Side note: When updates hit the Store, there is (apparently*)* a mechanism that downloads and installs (APPS) in the background. I realized this because when I launch the Store and select Downloads from the left-hand panel, I will see a list of my acquired APPs with an indication of 'Modified Today/Yesterday/Modified on this date.' So, when it works it does so well.
Today I fired it up hoping to download Windows Terminal. No Joy.
I verified the Microsoft Account Sign-In Assistant was running. I toggled it off/on but still no joy.
I verified my Window display language [English United States] and the Regional Format [English United States]. Tried again. Still No Joy.
Being impatient, I downloaded the 'msixbundle' files from GitHub. Sometime later, out of curiosity, I fired the Store up again: it was no longer offering to download those two files. I thought that was cool. And the other Apps that wouldn't download earlier had magically installed. (Thinking back on this, I am very sure I received a Notification when they auto installed.
Sorry to report it still is intermittent. Are there any logs I can send to help resolve this problem?
Would be happy to use the Feedback Hub but
Let me stop her before I get kicked out this venue!