How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later." Code: 0x80070005

Reported
Anonymous
2024-05-02T01:39:19+00:00

I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-17T20:03:20+00:00

    I have same error right now.... i tryed to update spotify and i get the error and now is not working anymore (spotify)... and i get same error for some other app like (linkedln and others..)

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T14:34:48+00:00

    It could be your Store doesn't find your country store; like if you deployed with "English (International)", OOBE failed during Windows Installation, and your store is set to "World" ... but there is no "World" Windows Store.

    In the settings (language & region), simply set back your region to your current country.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T16:32:14+00:00

    No Joy. Remains intermittent. When it works, it is great and fast!
    Update: Failed to mention that I changed the Regional Format.
    After a reboot it worked. I will keep an eye on it. Tnx

    Image

    Image

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T18:00:14+00:00

    I believe the issue might be related to Microsoft rather than a local configuration, as I’m experiencing the same problem on two different PCs with different accounts and permissions.

    Let’s see how it evolves.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-20T14:35:35+00:00

    Any luck on this yet?

    0 comments No comments