How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later." Code: 0x80070005

Reported
Anonymous
2024-05-02T01:39:19+00:00

I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T01:59:18+00:00

    It is October 9, 2024. On 10/8 2024-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 24H2 for arm64-based Systems (KB5044284) was installed (ARM64).

    I am still getting "Something happened on our end."

    I am still getting

    Is Microsoft aware of these problems?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T13:54:41+00:00

    because you disabled Microsoft account sign-in assistant from the service that's why Microsoft store is not working i had the issue too but it's fix

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T05:49:09+00:00

    @Ving GG

    because you disabled Microsoft account sign-in assistant from the service that's why Microsoft store is not working i had the issue too but it's fix

    I do have the service 'Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant" running. [Startup type: Manual]

    'Microsoft Store' is now running correctly, at least for the last few days. What I did to resolve the issue was to download the latest virus definitions and then I selected to run Microsoft Defender Antivirus (offline scan).

    My only open issue now is getting the Feedback Hub app to work in 24H2 ARM64.

    Image

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-26T21:42:20+00:00

    Damn, it took so much time to fix it. For me, I fixed it by turning on Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant services:

    1. Type services.msc and run in main menu
    2. Find Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant

    3. Right click, properties, set it to automatic, and start it.

    Hope it helps

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T10:02:27+00:00

    Damn, it took so much time to fix it. For me, I fixed it by turning on Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant services:

    1. Type services.msc and run in main menu
    2. Find Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant

    3. Right click, properties, set it to automatic, and start it.

    Hope it helps

    Nope. Still getting the message, "Something happened on our side."
    The problem is still intermittent.
    When the Store works, it works like a charm.

    0 comments No comments