How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later." Code: 0x80070005

Reported
Anonymous
2024-05-02T01:39:19+00:00

I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T22:29:42+00:00

    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T01:43:24+00:00

    Thanks, after doing all this I could open Microsoft Store, but with a new error "Check your connection".

    Next I followed an answer here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-check-your-connection-error/4de72e39-f712-4990-80ee-711ddd755914

    Executing the command "RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ResetIEtoDefaults" in "Run".

    This solved my problem and the store is working again, I hope this helps anyone with the same issue.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-23T16:41:29+00:00

    date 23.07.2024.

    this game is not downloading. game is pal world.

    o you (Microsoft team) read my feedback and action Fastly.

    so, I Play Pal World

    feedback from a user

    Link is .

    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later.

    Code: 0x803F8001

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-24T10:27:44+00:00

    Mine Does This too but with a different err code For Context i wake up in the morning and tryna install Minecraft For Windows and it says "Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. Code:0x80073CFB

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-31T09:33:28+00:00

    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. why WHY?

    0 comments No comments