Sorry for late reply, after the steps i still couldn't solve the problem, also for step 1, I'm assuming you mean "Program Compatibility Troubleshooter" instead of "Windows Store Apps". By the way, I'm using windows 11.
How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later." Code: 0x80070005
I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
54 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-05-12T04:14:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-14T15:04:48+00:00 This did nothing the app still does not open, and it gives me the app cannot start message every time i reboot the computer
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T23:23:26+00:00 Mine is doing the same thing. I’ve been able to download any apps but one of mines and it won’t work. I’ve tried everything!
-
Anonymous
2024-05-29T12:08:11+00:00 Thank you for your reply, just a suggestions, when you write and explain something about troubleshooting , do not assume that everyone knows what "Killer" is, i might do but not a lot of people. Thank you
-
Anonymous
2024-06-16T16:46:03+00:00 Hi David i tried to this but its not showing the Windows Store Apps.