I believe the issue might be related to Microsoft rather than a local configuration, as I’m experiencing the same problem on two different PCs with different accounts and permissions.
Let’s see how it evolves.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I believe the issue might be related to Microsoft rather than a local configuration, as I’m experiencing the same problem on two different PCs with different accounts and permissions.
Let’s see how it evolves.
It could be your Store doesn't find your country store; like if you deployed with "English (International)", OOBE failed during Windows Installation, and your store is set to "World" ... but there is no "World" Windows Store.
In the settings (language & region), simply set back your region to your current country.
I have same error right now.... i tryed to update spotify and i get the error and now is not working anymore (spotify)... and i get same error for some other app like (linkedln and others..)
Damn, it took so much time to fix it. For me, I fixed it by turning on Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant services:
- Type services.msc and run in main menu
- Find Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant
3. Right click, properties, set it to automatic, and start it.
Hope it helps
Nope. Still getting the message, "Something happened on our side."
The problem is still intermittent.
When the Store works, it works like a charm.