I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."
now its letting me so here it is:
i not download for roblox
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good find. Fascinating.
Out of curiosity, I am wondering why you were hesitant to upgrade to Windows 11? Do you have games or hardware drivers that made you hesitant to upgrade.
Besides from all the 'what looks like are cosmetic' changes are improvements in the form of efficiency and protection in the OS
(NT).
Thanks for posting that fix.
Hi guys and girls:
The Store (on my ARM64 computer Qualcomm X-Elite) has been running as well as it does on Google Pixel 4a5G - which is to say it is terrific. I don't know what changed. I don't think it was a byproduct of applying the pre-release cumulative update. It was not mentioned in the fixed items or known items. (Hmmm).
2024-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 24H2 for arm64-based Systems (KB5046740)
2024-11 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 24H2 for arm64 (KB5048162)
Also, when I run check for updates, I was getting frequent occurrences of it failing to install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - xxxxx - Current Channel (Broad). Now it works like a champion.
Perhaps it was tweaked on the cloud side edge.
But that darn Feedback Hub app still presents with
Of all things to break! This must be an easy fix for this.
Solved for me:
Running windows 10 on my computer (see below); I ran into this issue and couldn't install a hand full of apps through the Microsoft store, including the 'App Installer' which also prevented me from unpacking/installing some apps separately from the store.
Upon giving up, I decided to get windows 11 but needed to enable 'Firmware TPM' in my bios to qualify. After enabling TPM and before upgrading to windows 11, I tried the store again and it worked!
Here's how to enable TPM: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enable-tpm-2-0-on-your-pc-1fd5a332-360d-4f46-a1e7-ae6b0c90645c#bkmk\_enable\_tpm
I hope this helps someone else out as well!
Sorry about your angst. For the last few days the STORE has been working flawlessly for me. It's magic. It would be nice if Microsoft informed us of any change they applied. Windows 12 Arm64.