How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later." Code: 0x80070005

Reported
Anonymous
2024-05-02T01:39:19+00:00

I would put an image here but it says "File(s) failed to upload."

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-14T15:04:48+00:00

    This did nothing the app still does not open, and it gives me the app cannot start message every time i reboot the computer

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T14:34:48+00:00

    It could be your Store doesn't find your country store; like if you deployed with "English (International)", OOBE failed during Windows Installation, and your store is set to "World" ... but there is no "World" Windows Store.

    In the settings (language & region), simply set back your region to your current country.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T23:23:26+00:00

    Mine is doing the same thing. I’ve been able to download any apps but one of mines and it won’t work. I’ve tried everything!

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-12T04:14:47+00:00

    Sorry for late reply, after the steps i still couldn't solve the problem, also for step 1, I'm assuming you mean "Program Compatibility Troubleshooter" instead of "Windows Store Apps". By the way, I'm using windows 11.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-11T02:15:21+00:00

    I was having the same issue (Win 11). I went in to the Settings on Killer and hit the reset. I had to manually restart updates in the MSFT Store, but of them updated.

    0 comments No comments