Hi Michael,
Great, glad to hear that :)
Regards,
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have three Windows update errors 0x80070020, error (KB5039211) and error (0x80070643).
I have gone through the process of ;
1, Extending the partition through CMD prompt
2, Running the Troubleshooter
3, Resetting the Windows Updates Components
4, Installed the latest .NET
This makes no difference to the update error problem.
Best regards,
Michael.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Michael,
Great, glad to hear that :)
Regards,
No. I don't think so unless you could not delete that folder via WinRE.
Tried that and answered yes in cmd prompt - it is as before sadly.
Best regards,
Michael.
Is that a WinRE Command Prompt or admin Command Prompt? Can you post a photo?
Win RE cmd
As you instructed;
bcdedit | find "osdevice"
Note the partition number shown in the output.
Suppose it's D: , then run:
rd /s "D:\$WINDOWS.~BT"