3 x Windows Update errors

Anonymous
2024-06-26T06:15:41+00:00

I have three Windows update errors 0x80070020, error (KB5039211) and error (0x80070643).

I have gone through the process of ;

1, Extending the partition through CMD prompt

2, Running the Troubleshooter

3, Resetting the Windows Updates Components

4, Installed the latest .NET

This makes no difference to the update error problem.

Best regards,

Michael.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-06-28T14:16:14+00:00

Hi Michael,

Great, glad to hear that :)

Regards,

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-06-27T08:07:26+00:00

    Please share the latest logs.

    Delete the "c:$WINDOWS.~BT" folder again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T10:22:14+00:00

    setupact.log

    I still cant delete the BT folder even in Safe Mode

    Best regards,

    Michael.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-06-27T10:23:42+00:00

    Use the WinRE method I posted yesterday.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T13:47:31+00:00

    Looks like a clean installation of Windows is the only option here?

    Best regards,

    Michael.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments