Getting random BSOD or black screen on new windows 11/10 installation. Need help figuring out why.

Anonymous
2024-06-24T16:22:11+00:00

I have updated the bios and are running in stock settings but with Intels fails safe update enable and made sure all drivers are up to date from the support page from ASUS.
Usually when i have unreal egnine or a game with Battle eye or Discord open my PC crashes to a bluescreen or black screen and reboots. But the PC could crash in to bsod at randome after working fine for extensive usage.

I have run mem64 with to errors, + Memory Diagnostic no error + SFC/scannow with to errors + DISM commands and no errors.

Please help me to get my PC more stable or figure out what is causing the crashes!

Thank you :)

link to DMP file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2i13zkkotkaw6n5/062424-11296-01.dmp/file

Edit:

The problem I hade was insufficient cooling for my i9 14900k.

It was difficult to diagnose because the temperature could sometimes be stable for a good amout of hours.

But the give away was that the crashes hade much closer intervals when it began to crash and I couldn't get a good dump file.

Here is a great video that describes the problem. https://youtu.be/xbhk-le8u2U?si=OsWpBKHf9qPRCZPn

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-06-27T13:48:11+00:00

108ºC is a very high temperature for an Intel i9 14900k, 100ºC is the max rated temperature for that processor, so you may have found the problem...

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T06:19:03+00:00

    How are you proceeding with this problem now, is your system still stable with the Armory Crate software uninstalled?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T21:14:00+00:00

    I thank you for all your answers!
    Before i send the PC to repair i just wanna try to figure out what hardware is causing the issue :(
    But if we cant then it is what it is.

    Maybe its something i have plugged in :/

    It crashed now again after functining perfect, i started Rainbow six siege and it dies bsod after a few minutes, it made a larger crash dump i think in one of the files

    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7wacq6h3qyjiw/Newdump

    Edit 01: i was on the computer playing gta5 watching a stream on discord and just using the pc for maybe 5h no crash, then I open rainbow six siege and it does like 3 times on a row

    Edit 02: so I haven't installera any softwares really exept voicemeeter potato, armor create and steam+epic+discord.

    I removed armor creat and voicemeeter potato now after these crashes and I am trying rainbow six again...so far it's working, ill se if maybe one of them softwares are the problem

    Edit 03: almost 1h now in game rainbow six siege and no crash in sight, it's looking good, it could have been voicemeeter potato or armour create? I hade it installera on windows 11 to...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T18:28:27+00:00

    Most likely it is the drivers for the PS5 controller that driver refers to, I do not see any other device it could be.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T18:04:37+00:00

    Nothing connected by whire or usb.

    I have the wifi antenna from the motherboard,

    and the google speaker(google nest charchole) i have is connected by bluethooth, it connect automaticly on boot up.

    The ps5 controller i use also is connected by bluethooth, but its turned off atm

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments