Can anyone help me find my 2 got stolen microsoft account? (******@gmail.com and ******@gmail.com)
Please...
How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?
Hello Microsoft Community,
I'm reaching out for urgent help with my hacked Microsoft account. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to regain access to my account and am feeling quite frustrated and helpless.
Here's a summary of the steps I've taken so far: I first noticed unusual activity on my account and realized it had been hacked. I tried contacting Microsoft Support through email and phone but did not receive a resolution. The phone calls only connected me to bots, and there was no option to speak with an actual person. I meticulously filled out the account recovery form, providing every detail requested. Unfortunately, the response stated that I didn't provide enough proof, even though I included all the information asked for in the form.
I wanted to include some details of my own, like screenshots proving my ownership and showing that I have had access to it for many years. Additionally, I have previous communications, purchase receipts, and other relevant data that could help verify my identity. However, the recovery form did not allow for this.
I'm feeling quite frustrated as this account is crucial for me, and I am at a loss on how to proceed further.
As a last resort, I am considering contacting the police and the GDPR authorities to request Microsoft to delete all my information and permanently delete the account to prevent any misuse of my data.
Could someone from the community or a Microsoft representative guide me on what further steps I can take? Are there any alternative methods or additional support channels that might be more effective?
Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can provide.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-08T15:58:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-09-06T22:21:53+00:00 Good evening, my son's Microsoft account was hacked, the hacker deleted my son's email and change d everything, he is a minor so I am the one answering for him, the hacker removed his email from Microsoft famely safe, I have the emails of the reports that Microsoft sent to prove that his email exists (goncalomsf2008@gmail .com) I would like you to tell me what I need to do to recover his. account. Best regards Pedro Fernandes
-
Anonymous
2024-09-06T14:35:15+00:00 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my email address and have been for so many years barbara hales my phone now is <PII removed> and this is my personal account not for school or work barbara hales
-
Anonymous
2024-08-25T04:06:30+00:00 Hello Johanna,
After a long process of speaking with many different people and repeatedly being told the same thing, I finally spoke to someone who said they would try something different. They mentioned that they would contact a higher-up to deal with the situation. I was told I would receive an email within 48 hours, but it actually took about a week or two to arrive.
In that email, they stated that once an account's email and password have been changed, Microsoft cannot do anything to reverse it. As I mentioned in my post, if I couldn't get my account back, I wanted it to be deleted. They said they could do that, but I have no way of knowing if it was actually done, as I can't access the account anymore. However, I'm doubtful because somehow, I'm still logged into my Windows with the "deactivated account," which doesn't make sense to me.
I hope you're able to recover your OneDrive, as I understand how important the files there can be. However, based on my experience, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
I hope this helps you in some way.
Best regards,
Titan
-
Anonymous
2024-08-20T19:16:43+00:00 Hello John,
I have the same problem as Titan above and have followed your advice. However, the only reply I get from the Microsoft agents is that my errand has been "escalated" and that they will get back to me. This has been going on for two weeks now. I am seriously worried that I will lose all the material I had on OneDrive. Do you have any ideas on how to get them to actually take some action?
Kind regards,
Johanna