How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?

Reported
Anonymous
2024-06-20T15:39:47+00:00

Hello Microsoft Community,

I'm reaching out for urgent help with my hacked Microsoft account. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to regain access to my account and am feeling quite frustrated and helpless.

Here's a summary of the steps I've taken so far: I first noticed unusual activity on my account and realized it had been hacked. I tried contacting Microsoft Support through email and phone but did not receive a resolution. The phone calls only connected me to bots, and there was no option to speak with an actual person. I meticulously filled out the account recovery form, providing every detail requested. Unfortunately, the response stated that I didn't provide enough proof, even though I included all the information asked for in the form.

I wanted to include some details of my own, like screenshots proving my ownership and showing that I have had access to it for many years. Additionally, I have previous communications, purchase receipts, and other relevant data that could help verify my identity. However, the recovery form did not allow for this.

I'm feeling quite frustrated as this account is crucial for me, and I am at a loss on how to proceed further.

As a last resort, I am considering contacting the police and the GDPR authorities to request Microsoft to delete all my information and permanently delete the account to prevent any misuse of my data.

Could someone from the community or a Microsoft representative guide me on what further steps I can take? Are there any alternative methods or additional support channels that might be more effective?

Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can provide.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-27T06:43:16+00:00
    Entao eu tenho essa mensagem de voces la do dia 18 de setembro mes passado de ******@gmail.com que eu estava comfirmando código de segurança,por favo sei que nao e muito mais tenho compra da Microsoft na mojang minecraft,peguei ela por codigo, ta iandersongabriel98@gmail.,ai ele mudou tudo para o gmail dele agora que é, ******@implaemail.ru,eu nao tenho mais acesso por que meu Gmail ele tirou que era ******@gmail.com.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-27T06:21:22+00:00

    Here are quick steps that may help:

    Retry Account Recovery: Fill out the recovery form with as much detail as possible, using a familiar device and network.

    Chat with Support: Go to support.microsoft.com, select Contact Support, and request help with a compromised account to reach a live chat representative.

    Prepare Ownership Proof: Mention any purchase receipts, emails, or screenshots proving ownership if you connect with support.

    Request Escalation: Ask if your case can be escalated to a higher-level team.

    Data Privacy: If you can’t recover your account, you can request data deletion via Microsoft’s privacy page per GDPR guidelines.

    Hope this helps!

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-27T06:01:15+00:00

    Esse print aqui e um comprovante que eu fui roubado.ele alterou minh senha e gmail eu nao tenho mais acesso, por favor me ajude a recuperar eu tenho essa cibta faz tempo por favor me ajude a recuperar.eu gosto muito da minha cibta sei que voces vao dar um jeito. Entao por favor por favor me ajude. Meu gmail era ******@gmail.com ele mudeo para outro eu nao tenho mais nehum acesso.por favo me ajudem.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-25T18:43:18+00:00

    Então essa é a imagem que vi hj as 14:40,depois que cheguei do trabalho alguem que entro no meu Gmail e pego as senhas e depois mudou tudo da Microsoft.eu tô desesperado por que me roubaram estou querendo minha cibta de volta,esse gmail que colocaram não é meu e não conheço só conheço iandersongabriel9,então por favo recuperem minha conta eu estou emplorando. Por favor eu tenho essa cibta desde criança.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T16:48:35+00:00

    conseguiu solucionar? se sim pode me ajudar?

    0 comments No comments