i basicly am trying to lock the account because it got stolen from me, i cant lock the account because i have to log in anyone know how to lock a account without logging into it?
How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?
Hello Microsoft Community,
I'm reaching out for urgent help with my hacked Microsoft account. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to regain access to my account and am feeling quite frustrated and helpless.
Here's a summary of the steps I've taken so far: I first noticed unusual activity on my account and realized it had been hacked. I tried contacting Microsoft Support through email and phone but did not receive a resolution. The phone calls only connected me to bots, and there was no option to speak with an actual person. I meticulously filled out the account recovery form, providing every detail requested. Unfortunately, the response stated that I didn't provide enough proof, even though I included all the information asked for in the form.
I wanted to include some details of my own, like screenshots proving my ownership and showing that I have had access to it for many years. Additionally, I have previous communications, purchase receipts, and other relevant data that could help verify my identity. However, the recovery form did not allow for this.
I'm feeling quite frustrated as this account is crucial for me, and I am at a loss on how to proceed further.
As a last resort, I am considering contacting the police and the GDPR authorities to request Microsoft to delete all my information and permanently delete the account to prevent any misuse of my data.
Could someone from the community or a Microsoft representative guide me on what further steps I can take? Are there any alternative methods or additional support channels that might be more effective?
Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can provide.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-07-26T03:01:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-07-18T13:40:51+00:00 Hello everyone, my account has been hacked yesterday. He changed my email and password. Now the account is strange. I bought Minecraft last year, and now I lose 89 RMB. Please help me with this damn account or I'm going to get support from police!
-
Anonymous
2024-07-17T06:45:52+00:00 Hola yo reportaría que me robara mi cuenta hace 82 días niño next y hecho nada estos tipos me robaron las llaves de acceso me cambiaron mi número de teléfono por otro que no es me cambiaron la contraseña ya que esos tipos se me estafaron y ellos reencontrar mi contraseña y le cambiaron pero me acuerdo exactamente cuál fue la principal pero no sé cómo recuperar el acceso mi correo dice cuenta es y aparte tiene una cuenta de Xbox si me robaron esa y la están viendo y vende y siempre cuando la venda me contacten me intenté vender aquí está mi cuenta ******@gmail.com
-
Anonymous
2024-06-25T20:26:11+00:00 Hallo ik wil graag mijn Hotmail weer normaal kunnen gebruiken ik krijg vervelende berichten met een dating site en André stomme sites
-
Anonymous
2024-06-20T22:43:48+00:00 Quiero mi correo de regreso! Aun lo sigo utilizando