Here is the screenshot
Failed to update to windows 11 help?
Hello, I've recently tried updating to windows 11 using 'Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe' but once my pc was restarted at the 30min mark and booted back up, I was still running windows 10 and all it added was a SYSTEM (E:) drive that I can't access. Did I do something wrong or what happened? I did run the windows pc health check tool to check if my pc can run windows 11 and was confirmed I could.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-07-21T14:05:35+00:00 -
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-07-21T13:34:19+00:00 Great, glad that helped.
Regarding the boot partition issue, please run:
diskpart list disk select disk 0 list part list volPlease post screenshot.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2024-07-21T12:09:35+00:00 I've successfully updated my PC to windows 11!
Thank you both so much for your help and patience!
Theirs just one problem or issue that might still need fixing, that issue being the one that you addressed Ramesh.
Something about my system booting from the C Drive instead of a partition? I'm not sure what this means, if you could please get back to me as soon as you can I'd greatly appreciate it.
-
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,100 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-07-21T10:53:49+00:00 Hi Bryan_007,
I think you can try the fixlist now unless questions_ says otherwise.