Thank you thankyou thankyou so muchhhhhhh . But when I opened my window I got my bosd due to my old problem of driver . I.e. stocode : vedio dfghl fatal error , does it also have some basic scans to fic the error ?
Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys
I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T06:40:01+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-03T06:44:33+00:00 Please check if you have any new minidump files created that you can upload for analysis.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T06:50:00+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-03T06:55:06+00:00 That blue screen indicates Windows is corrupt, that is not caused by a driver.
Can you boot into Safe Mode from the recovery environment and is your system stable in Safe Mode?
Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down
Do this twice
On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt... etc.
Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart
Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T06:56:57+00:00 Yes my system is safe and stable in safe mode and is that problem and the bosd problem have same cause?