Yes, that is correct, the system crashes should not survive resetting or re-installing Windows.
Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys
I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-02T14:54:51+00:00 Thankyou
How much does it normally costs to fix GPU for this error?
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-02T14:58:40+00:00 There is no usual cost, that depends on the problem and also your location, I cannot quote you a price.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-02T15:55:45+00:00 could you please chek the recent dump file and tell if they are also by the problem of drivers ;
https://drive.google.com/file/d/150xhr3b1tylv1IHeS7dRWEFXXXrKp9yl/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17LSYAYfVOu1cli5Lioia1Z1LWJ47inQj/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14hTRZoagt0cr1ae3mWChbh9msUgPb67E/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_8jS7MW7aB6_rPL9HiWS9A-b5l-W9zo1/view?usp=sharing
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-02T16:00:12+00:00 All those new minidump files also list the Nvidia drivers as the cause of those new crashes.