Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys

Anonymous
2024-07-31T13:10:23+00:00

I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T13:33:41+00:00

    What type of GPU do I have Nvidia or AMD Radeon ? Or both ? What graphic card do I have?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-02T13:46:48+00:00

    Open Device Manager, then expand the Display Adapters section, please provide a screenshot of that window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T14:01:24+00:00

    I have done nothing with AMD Radeon graphics . Is the graphics card the thing which is causing the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-02T14:13:43+00:00

    You have an Nvidia graphics card, the AMD graphics are integrated on your AMD processor, it is only the Nvidia graphics that is listed as a cause of the system crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T14:30:49+00:00

    Thankyou

    I want to know one thing if I reset the pc and bsod problem doesnot solved then will I be sure it was caused by hardware fault?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments