Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys

Anonymous
2024-07-31T13:10:23+00:00

I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T11:24:43+00:00

    Thankyou , I want to ask some questions

    Q1 ) Is black (black) screening also caused by Sam ehardware issue?

    Q2) if I used ddu to uninstall my driver and downloaded latest version and again bosd occurr it means it wasn't caused by driver issue ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-02T11:29:15+00:00

    If you cannot find a stable version of the drivers, it is possible there may be a hardware issue and it may be best to get a PC Repair Shop to test your graphics.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T12:15:25+00:00

    Sadly it don't work shall I try installing other versions too by installing the latest one ? Or I don't ? If it is a hardware issue shall I have to buy the new GPU (that will be too expensive for me ) 😞

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T12:30:59+00:00

    Can the GPU be repaired or I have to buy a new GPU ? I am so worried and frustrated

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-02T12:42:04+00:00

    Usually they can be repaired, but I cannot say for sure it is it a hardware issue, it is only a PC Repair Shop that can tell you if it is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments