I did that yesterday I used ddu and deleted my graphic card and let computer download the driver itself . By today the bosd problem really occured and I opened the safe mode and run dism recover health svan and it's been 2 hours it is running quite nicely (don't know scan is or isn't the main reason for that ) but do we have any other solutions for that ? If again occured shall I visit the service centre?
Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys
I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-07-31T17:42:11+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-07-31T17:50:03+00:00 If you cannot get a version of the Nvidia drivers to install it may be best to contact Nvidia support on their website, because so many people are reporting blue screens caused by the Nvidia drivers.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-01T02:04:50+00:00 Thankyou
If I visited the service centre what could he possibly do to fix this error?
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-01T06:10:32+00:00 The service centre could check your Nvidia graphics for a hardware fault, but I do not think there is a fault, I believe it is some sort of incompatibility with the drivers.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-01T11:27:11+00:00 Do you think factory data reset will fix the problem??