Sadly it don't work shall I try installing other versions too by installing the latest one ? Or I don't ? If it is a hardware issue shall I have to buy the new GPU (that will be too expensive for me ) 😞
Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys
I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-02T12:15:25+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-02T11:29:15+00:00 If you cannot find a stable version of the drivers, it is possible there may be a hardware issue and it may be best to get a PC Repair Shop to test your graphics.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-02T11:24:43+00:00 Thankyou , I want to ask some questions
Q1 ) Is black (black) screening also caused by Sam ehardware issue?
Q2) if I used ddu to uninstall my driver and downloaded latest version and again bosd occurr it means it wasn't caused by driver issue ?
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-02T11:02:48+00:00 Okay, I hope that works for you.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-02T11:01:42+00:00 I am now trying to find the stable driver an stable version of my driver