I have done nothing with AMD Radeon graphics . Is the graphics card the thing which is causing the problem?
Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys
I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-02T14:01:24+00:00 -
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-02T13:46:48+00:00 Open Device Manager, then expand the Display Adapters section, please provide a screenshot of that window.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-02T13:33:41+00:00 What type of GPU do I have Nvidia or AMD Radeon ? Or both ? What graphic card do I have?
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-02T12:42:04+00:00 Usually they can be repaired, but I cannot say for sure it is it a hardware issue, it is only a PC Repair Shop that can tell you if it is.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-02T12:30:59+00:00 Can the GPU be repaired or I have to buy a new GPU ? I am so worried and frustrated