Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys

Anonymous
2024-07-31T13:10:23+00:00

I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-03T06:13:00+00:00

    Thankyouu

    I again got into a huge problem right now I used driver verified and selected all driver and tapped on finished and restarted my pc and it is getting the blue screen loop with the another stop code : system thread exception not handed I am literally on the verge of throwing this laptop . What should I do pleaseeeeeeee3e rely fast .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-03T05:45:21+00:00

    The Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is just a generic driver that is used when you are installing Windows and it would result in bad graphics performance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-03T03:03:37+00:00

    I think I am sure now that it is a hardware fault because I tried two different versions of my driver but none of them worked.

    Q) What if I used Microsoft basic display adaptor instead of Nvidia gtx 1650 . Will it solves the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-02T16:00:12+00:00

    All those new minidump files also list the Nvidia drivers as the cause of those new crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T15:55:45+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments