Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys

Anonymous
2024-07-31T13:10:23+00:00

I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-07T13:35:18+00:00

    Sir I reinstalled the windows yesterday but I have got the blue screen error 2 times after today . The new dump files are as follows:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kibH-Qn1gPBjT48qqy92QawmQ47wiEnc/view?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kibH-Qn1gPBjT48qqy92QawmQ47wiEnc/view?usp=sharing

    Could you tell me whether they are also caused by the Nvidia drivers???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-04T06:30:39+00:00

    With regards to the WiFi problem, go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website using another device that has an Internet connection to donwload the installer for the WiFi (WLAN) drivers, then transfer the installer to your PC and use the installer to re-install the WiFi drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-03T10:22:12+00:00

    Sir I just reset my pc and now I am having a problem that my WiFi option is not showing in windows 11 I tried a lot to fix this but none worked.

    (The below given image is by mistake please ignore that)

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-03T08:18:22+00:00

    That is correct, if your PC continues to crash after resetting or re-installing Windows, that would indicate there is a hardware issue causing the system to crash.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-03T07:55:27+00:00

    Am I right if I say it won't fix the bosd if it is a hardware problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments