Thankyou
How much does it normally costs to fix GPU for this error?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thankyou
How much does it normally costs to fix GPU for this error?
Yes, that is correct, the system crashes should not survive resetting or re-installing Windows.
Thankyou
I want to know one thing if I reset the pc and bsod problem doesnot solved then will I be sure it was caused by hardware fault?
You have an Nvidia graphics card, the AMD graphics are integrated on your AMD processor, it is only the Nvidia graphics that is listed as a cause of the system crashes.