If you double clicked that file in my screenshot, then the drivers are installed.
White flashing dots all over the screen (sometimes red green and blue)
I am getting SO frustrated with these dots. They make my mouse stop working every 10 seconds so I have to turn the mouse off and back on again just to do the same thing 10 seconds later. I had to post this on another device since it was so tedious to use the trackpad. They are really hard to see when they’re on bright colors but when you put a black picture on full screen, all the dots are just dancing around. I have tried downloading a NVDIA driver but it doesn’t even show up, I have tried uninstalling my current driver, I have tried going to my Windows Update to see if my current version up to date, I have browsed the Microsoft Community page for people who have the same problem as me, just for all the solutions to not work. Since I have browsed the Microsoft Community page for people who have the same problem, I am pretty sure this is a driver problem.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-07-31T04:45:23+00:00 Oh. Do I have the drivers even if I extracted the files?
-
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-07-30T11:48:12+00:00 I just downloaded that driver for testing purposes, it downloaded a file named sp130755.exe
All you should need to do is double click that file to install the Intel graphics drivers, there is no need to extract out the contents of that file
.
-
Anonymous
2024-07-30T11:38:15+00:00
-
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-07-30T10:22:39+00:00 Please provide a screenshot of the contents of that drivers folder.