irql not less or equal

Anonymous
2024-08-20T07:57:30+00:00

Hello, I had the BSOD Code that says "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" And i cant find a solution, i tried reinstall windows

i tried to buy new ram. i literally tried everything, can i get some help?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T08:39:47+00:00

    Anyway, here it goes the google drive link, if its not good please let me know.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PpwAraLDnAhzbqE3X9Qh0gSVCRSpWty6/view?usp=sharing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-20T08:38:19+00:00

    Yes, I can donwload from any cloud service you can upload the files to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T08:35:16+00:00

    Is it okay if i do a google drive link?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-20T08:28:15+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

    Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments